To register your city as an official member of the Francophone and Francophile Cities Network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General information about the Francophone and Francophile Cities Network
How Cities Can Join the Network
Advantages and Potential Benefits of Membership
- Gain access to the only network of its kind in the Americas, where lasting ties can be built between cities and/or communities of all sizes through collaborations and partnerships in support of a strong, thriving Francophonie both locally and across the Americas.
- Share resources and expertise with other members.
- Boost visibility for La Francophonie, the regions, and their attractions across the Americas, and especially and their attractions across the Americas, and especially through their francophone connection.
- Access innovative tourism development tools and training custom-created for members based on their particular situations and challenges.
- Develops an economy that is sustainable because it mobilizes the entire community while respecting its diversity.
- Brings francophone and non-francophone residents closer together.
- Revitalizes the French language by creating services in French and developing francophone tourism.
- Fosters pride in celebrating local francophone heritage.
- Creates jobs to provide services related to the tourist routes and cultural products.
- Retains more young people (francophone and non-francophone).
- Diversifies the economy through community-building tourism projects.
For more information
Dominique Sarny, RVFFA Director
418 646-3300, ext. 243
Centre de la francophonie des Amériques
Operator of the Francophone and Francophile Cities Network
2, côte de la Fabrique
P.O. Box 110, Haute-Ville
Québec City, Québec G1R 4M8, Canada
To contact us
Partagez cette nouvelle avec vos connaissances